It’s fun working from home. You can finish your tasks at your own convenient time while doing house chores. What I love about it is that I don’t have to travel everyday rushing to get to the office every morning and feel really tired after work. For the past 2 years, I have been making money online and it really helped me pay for my monthly bills and provide for my needs.
Aside from doing virtual assistant tasks from client/s, here are some other ways how I make money online.
- Direct Advertisers – There are direct advertisers willing to pay for text link ads or paid posts placed on my niched sites. Tip: Health websites are very appealing to advertisers.
- Blogsvertise – For a maximum of 300 words, advertisers will pay up to $20 or up for a product/service review
- LinkVehicle – You simply embed a code (text link ad) on your website and when an advertiser buys that ad, $$$ keeps on coming while you sit and wait. Oh, they also do sponsored/paid posts.
- Google Adsense - A relevant ad placed on your blog post that generates revenue on either a pay-per-click or per impression basis
- Nuffnang – It works like google adsense only income rates come in Pesos
Hmm..so far, these are the ways I earn income and God has been faithfully giving me tasks from these wonderful money making sites. In case I don’t have any more options, maybe I’ll go for AAP prep or look for something else. Well, I’ll keep you updated when I find additional money making tools, okay