Printer is a computer peripheral that can also be considered as very useful nowadays. With this device, you can now have a tangible output of your computer files, office documents or school projects. A good source of printed snapshots and memorabilia. There are also those printers that has multiple functions such as printer-scanner-photocopier in one. Very useful indeed so we need to know the proper maintenance for such a great machine. Let’s see how we should take care of our printer.
- Turn it off if not in use
- Use authentic/genuine ink – The quality of your ink will depend on how long your printer can live. It’s like the gas to a car. Whenever you use a second rate ink, it will definitely take its toll in the coming days, weeks, or months.
- Use good quality paper in printing – Do not be harsh on your device. It cannot feed thick paper. Careful or it may damage the paper puller wheel. Also avoid using bent or torn paper
- Keep it clean – Wipe the accumulated dust in the printer engine. Also, if there are still torn papers left inside, make sure to take them all off
- Replace old and worn rollers – Old rollers are the cause of paper jams. Because they get smoother with regular use, it does not pull the paper as it used to
You might want to try the above mentioned steps or shed $$$ trade printing at zooprinting.com.