Pantyhose or tights-as used in other countries-are thin leg-wear that shells your lower body i.e. from waist to feet. This woman’s garment is also a good alternative for stockings (considering that stockings are just knee-high, most often than not, it slips off your legs). When I was still working in the corporate world, I always use a pantyhose to complete my look. Looking for the right style of pantyhose is easy, especially if you know what type best suits your lifestyle.
- Seamed Pantyhose – Has a backseam hosiery that has a classic beauty and vintage feel . You can buy this online at Alex Blake
- Sheer Pantyhose – These are completely transparent. A good choice for dresses and can be worn in open-toe shoes
- Opaque – Thicker than sheer and are offered in different color choices
- Light Support – The most long-lasting among all sheer hosiery and it actually eases leg fatigue
- Ultra Sheer – It’s so thin, it gives your legs a natural, sophisticated look.
- Business Sheer – This are perfect for everyday wear because it hugs your legs gently. You can wear this on business suits or dress to look formal.
- Tights - Made of cotton, less sheer. You can match this with any skirt or shoes to look more trendy
- Run Resistant – A good choice for active days. Made with heavier stitches to lessen the chances of running