A few hours left before we celebrate the much awaited Valentine’s day of 2013. Now, who’s excited! Are the flowers and chocolates ready? How about the candle lit dinner? I hope you did prepare love songs that would set the mood to that love-melt-feeling with your loved one. If you need any help, here are my top 5 Valentine songs of all time wherein you can get ideas what music to play.
1. I Want To Give It All – Air Supply
2. Through the Years – Kenny Rogers
3. Love Moves In Mysterious Ways – Nina
3. Beautiful In My Eyes – Joshua Kadison
4. Kahit Maputi Na Ang Buhok Ko – Noel Cabangon
5. Kanlungan – Noel Cabangon
I still have a gazillion love songs in mind-mostly are my husband and I’s favorite and have been in our wedding playlist. Well, another great idea is to play instrumental love songs using yamaha clarinet, acoustic guitar, piano, etc.
I do hope you’d be able to give your special someone his/her a special Valentine’s day. Enjoy!